BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

pocket full of sunshine.


Well after the massive amount of rain we received the last couple of days, it was nice to see the sun come out to play! There's no better way to enjoy warm weather, at least for myself, than to drive around with the windows down and music blaring through the speakers. That being said, due to my lack of absence the last couple of days I have multiple songs to share with you!



Wet (David Guetta Remix Edit) by Fresh On Campus

I've been a fan of David Guetta ever since I heard "Love Is Gone", and he has yet to disappoint me since! When I saw that David Guetta posted a new song I was soo excited. Then I realized it was Snoop Dogg feat David Guetta and I was totally thrown off. When I think of Snoop Dogg I automatically think rap, not dance music, but after listening I have to admit that it totally works!



Kelly Rowland feat. Lil Wayne - Motivation (Diplo Remix) by We Are S.M.E Blog

When I saw Kelly Rowland, Lil Wayne AND Diplo's name all in one song I had to give it a go. After I heard Commander from Kelly's last album she quickly became one to watch out for when it comes to dance/club music! Anyone that is familiar with Tiesto (one of my all time favs!) should know Diplo from there collaboration on C'mon. And Lil Wayne...well need I say more? This is a song that has been slowly growing on me, especially Kelly's hook "And when we’re done, I don’t wanna feel my legs." Be sure to be on the look out for this song on Kelly's upcoming album this summer!



14. 4 Strings - Safe From Harm by Dj 3D

I don't know how familiar 4 Strings may be to everyone but this Trance duo has been on the dance scene for the last ten years with such hits as let it rainturn it around and take me away. I figured after two high energy songs, it would be nice to end with a more mellow song (seems like the quintessential spring song to me!)


I hope everyone enjoy(ed)s there spring break && the music!


xoxo sprinkles && twinkles

0 comments: