BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 13, 2011

DIY floral & striped nails.


As you can see from my previous posts, I kind of have this magnetic pull to floral print and stripes. After trying out the gel nail polish manicure for the past 2 months, I started to get antsy and decided to remove them (worst idea EVER). As a result of Sunday boredom I decided to paint my nails due to a little photo inspiration (How friggin' cute are those cupcakes!?) and tutorial help!

Base Colors: Brucci - Kathy's Baby Blues and Lou Lou's Peachy Creme
Leaves: Rimmel - Camouflage
Flowers: Petites - Coral Pink, Brucci - Lou Lou's Peachy Creme & Pure Ice - Superstar


Finished product! I think I could have been a little neater, but over all I'm pretty happy with the outcome =)


What do you think? Have you tried to paint your nails different patterns and designs?


xoxo sprinkles && twinkles

0 comments: