BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bra bra bra braided.

my version of the milkmaid braid!

When it comes to hair, for me there's only one go to hairstyle: the braid. Braids are super super versatile. They can be simple or intricate as well as boho chic or uber glam. They work for every hair type, whether you have thin straight short hair or long thick curly locks. I think the braid craze really took off when LC (Lauren Conrad), started her cute little side braids, perfect for keeping your bangs out of your face, on The Hills. Since then braids have become the perfect accessory to make any look effortlessly cool or give a modern take on a updo for any red carpet event. Take a look below at the infinite braid possibilities. I didn't even know some of these were even possible!


Are you a fan of braids? Do you have a favorite look?

If you're not quite an expert on braids but you want to learn, there are a lot of great tutorials out there. I actually learned how to french braid through YouTube videos! If you want to try out some simple braids first I suggest you check out this tutorial!


xoxo sprinkles && twinkles

0 comments: