BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 26, 2011

free-spirit meets tough chick.


Although I'm not one to follow trends, this one definitely caught my eye. I've been wanting to do a post on a celebrity outfit for less, and this seemed to be just the inspiration I needed. The (faux) leather jacket is perfect for day time or night time. It's definitely a must have piece, and is a well used staple in my closet. Combined with a feminine floral maxi skirt (another item on my must have list!), provides the perfect balance of tough girl chic, with a touch of feminine flare. Below are three looks I put together for under $100! 

Look 1: jacket, skirt Look 2: jacket, skirt Look 3: jacket, skirt


What do you think of this new celebrity trend? Would you wear any of these looks?


xoxo sprinkles && twinkles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would love to wear this to college because it defines my personality ^^

Unknown said...

Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets. Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. i have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Stylish Women Leather Jackets and he loved it.