BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

viva la tiesto.


If you haven't heard of Tiësto..then you must be living under a rock! Tiësto is one of the biggest DJs known on the electronic music scene. To us fellow electronic lovers, Tiësto is to us as Jesus is to Christians. God. Since he hasn't released an album since Kaleidoscope in 2009, I was extremely excited to hear that he was releasing a his first installment in his new mix compilation series called Club Life. This is the first of I hope many installations. After listening to the cd, numerous times, all I got to say is WOW. He is still working his magic, and I can only hope he continues on producing such euphoric music. Below is the tracklist of the cd with a sample of my personal favorites! (Btw all the songs are amazing, so be sure to check out the others too!) If you love the cd as much as I do, you can buy it here.

Tracklist:

01. Henrik B ft. Christian Älvestam – Now and Forever (Original Mix)
02. Tom Hangs ft. Shermanology – Blessed (Original Mix)
03. Cazzi Opeia – I Belong To You (Axel Bauer & Lanford Remix)
04. Steve Forte Rio ft. Lindsey Ray – Slumber (Original Mix)
05. Lune – Girls With Bangs (Tiësto Remix)

06. Rebecca & Fiona – Bullets (Club Edit)
07. Dúné – Heiress Of Valentina (Alesso Exclusive Mix)

08. Tiësto & Marcel Woods – Don’t Ditch (Original Mix)
09. Amy Meredith – Young At Heart (Angger Dimas Remix)
10. Alex Sayz – Faces (Original Mix)

11. Moguai – We Want Your Soul (Thomas Gold Remix)
12. Boys will be Boys – We Rock (Original Mix)
13. Tiësto & Hardwell – Zero 76 (Original Mix)
14. Kaskade – Fire In Your New Shoes ft. Martina of Dragonette (Sultan & Ned Shepard Electric Daisy Remix)

15. Tiësto vs Diplo – C’Mon (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoy this album as much as I have! Be sure to check out Tiësto's other work, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!


xoxo sprinkles && twinkles

0 comments: