BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 15, 2011

dubstep.


Ever since I heard Jakwob's remix of under the sheets by Ellie Goulding, I got sucked into the world of dubstep. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but with the variety of sub genres (chillstep, drumstep, thugstep etc), there really is something for everyone. With that being said, I plan on sporadically posting my top picks and updating you with what's hot on the dubstep scene. I hope to get more people introduced to this genre and fall in love with it as quickly as I did!


Every die hard dubstep lover has this song. So before you start looking for songs it's a MUST to take a listen to this. Bass Cannon really gives you a feel for dubstep and what it's all about.




Flux Pavilion - Bass Cannon by Neotixx

If you want to know what's hot on the dubstep scene, I suggest you look for anything done by Skrillex, Rusko, Skream, Nero or Bassnectar, just to name a few. Below are a couple of my favorite songs from some of these artists.




La Roux - In For The Kill (Skrillex Remix) by AlexPoulos



Hold On ft. Amber Coffman (Sub Focus Remix) by Rusko


Just so you know, this video knocked my socks off.


I hope you appreciate and enjoy these songs as much as I do! What do you think? Do you wub wub wub dubstep?

xoxo sprinkles && twinkles

0 comments: